Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are some good facial cleansers that are good for extremely sensitive skin?

I need something to clean my face with, but my skin is SUPER sensitive. Any recommendations?|||try that stuff by Aloette. Aloe Vera is the main ingredient in their cleansers and rejuvenators. I just tried a sample a friend gave to me, and I even used it by my eyes, and it was great! My face feels super clean and soothed.





I think you can get a break on the shopping channel when she (the owner of the company) comes on and has specials on. Otherwise you might want to check out their site.


http://www.aloette.com/?srccode=APG00950鈥?/a>





(ps...please do NOt try that apricot scrub!!! I%26#039;ve not had the best experiences with it)|||Aloe vera facial cleanser and make up from forever living is the best to take care of sensitive skin. Forever Living products are aloe vera based and they are the most natural out there. This products are amazing you can check them out at forever-living.net Forever Living Aloe vera products is the largest grower and manufacturer of aloe vera products in the world. Sold world wide in almost 130 countries for over 30 years. This products are high quality and quality, and affordable. Try it you might fall in love with them as I did!|||i had the same problem. no matter what i%26#039;d try my skin would get either super dry and flaky or breakout. I use Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Cleanser. its in a white bottle about and costs around 7 dollars in any drug store. It doesnt dry out or bother the skin, just cleanses it.|||Cetaphil.


They have it for sensative skin. I have sensitive skin, so i know it works great!:) And if you are looking for a moisturizer, then definently try Aveeno moisturizer, its made from oats, so all natural! I also have that. hope this helped.


Good Luck!:)|||cleaning with moisturisers works for me


apply cold cream like dove / nivea or your choice liberaly on face then little rubbing with buff cloth then wash (warm water in winter) and see beautiful cleaning without cleanser cuz moisurise while u clean is the way for sensitive skin cleanliness dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||um why dont u just use a beauty bar and water? its not expensive, like proffesional %26quot;skin care cleansers%26quot;. using those dont help skin at all, ive tried.|||i think st. ives apricot scrub is supposed to be really good. IDK i havent used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment