Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I help my skin from getting wrinkles?

I am an 18 yr old white female and I want to know is there something I can start doing now to make my skin more smooth when I get 50 I know there are products that 30-40 yr people use that are not safe for a younger person like me.|||The single most important thing is to use sunscreen. Don%26#039;t tan at all. Even though it looks nice now, your skin looks worse in the long run.


Also I%26#039;ve been using eye cream since I was your age and Im 38 now but everyone thinks I%26#039;m in my 20%26#039;s. So it isn%26#039;t too early for you to start.|||botox and appletiniez! it keeps me and my home girls lookin young and hott|||its nice to know that even at a young age you%26#039;re concerned about wrinkles and protecting your skin. as we grow older, our skin lost its elasticity. so, use moisturizer suitable for your skin and your skin type. do not over expose your skin to sunlight especially from 11 am to 3 pm. clean your face with mild soap and water and drink plenty of water. limit your alcohol intake.|||This site sells all natural makeup that is healthy for your skin and keeps you looking younger. It also sells products approved by the FDA as getting rid of 40 to 80% of wrinkles. http://eanderson10.qhealthbeauty.com|||Antioxidants will slow down the ageing process just a bit and that should delay the formation of wrinkles.





Some research on antioxidants is recommended.|||You are too young to be worried about 50. Take life one day at a time and thank God for everyday and the beauty he has given you. Dont worry about wrinkles, be happy you are not disabled or blind like loads of other people. Eat right, lots of veg and plenty of water and fruit. Exercise normally like walking and cycling and dancing etc. And most of all think positive and always be happy and cheerful and have compassion for others. Beauty starts from within.|||I would just suggest the norm- keep moisturized, don%26#039;t smoke, and keep your skin well protected from the sun. All can have major impact later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment