Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good face lotion that also balances skin tone color for aging skin?

I am 45. My skin is starting to get age pigmentation. What is a good face lotion that takes away age coloring/pigmentation? Thanks.|||I moved to Europe last year and found some really good products, at the spa I go to but they are professional only. Other things you can try is glycolic acid lotion from the dermatologist. Nothing works better than professional or prescription products.


Another product is La Mer face cream which you can get at the department store.


Anyway, here is the site of the products I use.





http://www.yellowrose.gr/





and click on whitening.|||Mary Kay Miracle Set, if you are interested or have any questions let me know, I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. We also have a Even Tone Complexion Essence. It helps reduce visible dark spots and reverse skin discoloration. joeyndar4eva@yahoo.com|||Just a note: No matter what whitening cream you use, you must use sunscreen spf 40+ on your face and stay away from the sun, beaches, tanning boots and fake tans. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment