Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get smooth skin on my face?

I exfoliate a few times a week, use Oxy pads, facial toner, but my face still feels dirty and oily especially my forehead. HELP!! Is this just something that comes with age because although I%26#039;ve always had oily skin it%26#039;s usually pretty smooth. That%26#039;s changed with in the past 6 months or so.|||You should try an acne type face wash, to help dry it up a little.


Like on a clear day from philosphy, its not harsh like proactive and the other are, its pretty mild.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


plus it makes your face feel reaaaally clean after.


(they have a kit for it too, i use this, and i love it)


but for SUUUPER baby butt soft skin, put this on before you put makeup on, or if you dont wear makeup, put it on in the morning.


http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.鈥?/a>


i went into sephora to get my makeup done, and they kept complimenting how soft my skin was.


its kinda pricey but these are awesome products


never put any type of oil or hair conitioner on your skin, its not meant for you face. And stuff like handsoap is bad on your face too, my friends used it for awhile and was fine, but it started to make their skin look aged, and dry.. since its so strong, duh! its meant for your hands.|||i%26#039;m a bit late but use johnsons...yh the baby lotion it is well good and i%26#039;m not jus say%26#039;n that......it absorbes the lotion into ur skin and leaves moisturised but at the same tym dry...and it works on dry skin....its really good and cheap!! Report Abuse
|||well i sure use honey and put it all over my face then after 15 min i wash the honey all off then my face is smooth|||mustard oil is very good but any type of oil put it one when you come out off the shower because your pore are most open then|||Okay...here is a step you can take every time you shower that is easy and cheap. First wash your face with soap, I know that it sounds stupid but listen, then use a small amount of hair conditioner on your face and let it sit for about 2 minutes. Rinse off the conditioner and there you have it! Smooth skin!


I think Dove works the best, so I recommend it. It works for me! Good luck! ^_^|||just wash your face everyday|||proactive is good for the face, even if you dont have acne,it makes it soft, it also has a great facial toner that works. even if you dont like your oily skin, its actually not that bad, ppl. with oily skin age better, its a fact, all the nutrients keep you looking younger than the people eith the dry skin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment