Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i lighten my skin up on my elbows and knees?

Can anyone show me home remedies that%26#039;ll make my knees the same color as my skin instea of being 6 shades darker?|||my cousin and i do this lol, get like either limes, lemons, or something called %26quot;calamansi%26quot;, and rub it on your knees/elbows frequently. gud luck!|||There are lotions, like lotions for your face, that have some sort of bleaching creams/chemicals in them. I tan in a tanning bed from time to time and I asked the tanning salon owner why the skin under my eyes wasn%26#039;t tanning. She asked if I use night cream or face lotions and I said yes. She then told me that most face lotions/night creams have the bleaching chemicals in them to lighten skin. If you want to try that on your elbows and knees, I suggest using an OIL OF OLAY brand product. That%26#039;s what I was using... wouldn%26#039;t hurt to try that or any bleaching cream for skin.|||exfoliate and moisturize|||Rub a slice of lemon to it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment