Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a really dark skin on the back of my neck. How can I make this go away?

For some reason, the back of my neck is allot darker than my skin. Is there a cheap producted that I can purchace at my local CVS, Jewel, etc that can make the skin on my neck the same color as my skin? (Im not talking about make-up, I need something that would make the darkness go away permanently?)


Thanks in advance!|||soap and water|||well my sister had the same thing and we took her to the doctor and he said it was a %26quot;sign%26quot; of diabetes. so you probably want to check with your doctor. but since its not helping much she%26#039;s using a cream...called %26quot;scar zone%26quot; by Sudden Charge


you can buy it at a walgreens and its around $5


it helps sometimes but you should control your eating habits and do more excercise and it should go away within 2 months.|||Might be genetic or it might be some type of skin rash or issue. Just to be on the safe side I would schedule and appointment with your doctor or, ideally, a dermatologist... just to see if it%26#039;s normal and if anything should or can be done about it. I know it%26#039;s not the cheapest solution to your problem... but a dermatologist will be able to give you an educated answer after examining your neck.





Best wishes.|||Srub the back of your neck to see if it can come off.Or you can get some whitening cream to put on your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment