Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best remedy for a really sore spot under the skin?

I have a VERY sore place on my nose which is a spot and the skin is tight and area very hot, obviously something is going on under the skin can anyone recommend something that will %26quot;draw%26quot; out the poison? TA|||Careful you don%26#039;t screw it up and turn it into a huge red area/scab. Speaking from experience.





We call them %26#039;invisible spots%26#039;, rather than a whitehead or whatever. The best thing I use is a needle, make sure it%26#039;s clean etc. Little pain for gain I%26#039;m afraid. Ouch.|||i have the very same problem that is weird mine is right on the end of my nose and mine is under the skin|||Bathe it with very hot water.


Sit with your head over a bowl of boiling water and steam it (be careful not to drop it in your lap!)|||You have the best hairstyle ever.I think its just a heat spot of a midgey bite just wash the area allot you will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment