Friday, January 8, 2010

How to deal with dead skin after a pimple?

There are a million tips for dealing with pimples. But once you dry them up, there%26#039;s an ugly patch of dead skin left. What do you do about it?





Makeup looks horrible on it and it will scab even longer if you pick it off. What do you think? Facial scrubs? What?|||Yes, I have the same problem. What I try to do is only put on the drying medication the first day or two, and I use only a small amt. Then, although it is tempting to keep piling the spot treatment on, i don%26#039;t and instead just wash my face with my regular face wash. This usually prevents the drying from happening too bad. If you still get the flaking then you can use a damp wash cloth and gently try to rub away the skin and then put on some facial moisturizer.|||Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize





I LOVE Aveeno illuminating lotion (green bottle) from Wal-Mart. It%26#039;s fairly cheap, and its amazing. I use it every day, it gets rid of my dark circles, never gives me pimples, and my skin is very soft. It even got rid of my eczema better then the stuff the doctor prescribed me. It will make your damaged skin look and feel healthier. I say you should defiantly try it out.|||exfoliate or use hot water on a muslin cloth which is gentler


moisturize the area. i like to put quite a lot on at night so you wake up with softer skin!


dont layer on make up after, let your skin breathe but if you have to dot concealer around and then blend after foundation.|||yea. i think you should apply a little bit of cocoa butter.|||mayb u can put cocoa butter on it!!.... ii guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment