Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I stop my skin from getting so oily and shiny?

I can just wash it and have it be all nice and oil free and within like 20 minutes it gets all oily again. I%26#039;d look so much better if it didn%26#039;t do that.|||I have insanely oily skin as well – gets shiny about 1 hour after I wash my face. I’ve tried SO many products to combat the oil, and nothing has worked until I found a translucent powder on Ebay called “Mattify”. It soaks up the oil and keeps your skin looking fresh for hours. You can wear it alone or with foundation, but you definitely want to make sure you exfoliate your face first (because it clings to dry patches on your face). I use body gloves, which can be found at any Walmart or Drug-store, with the 24/7 Acne Free Foam Cleanser…that does a great job of removing any dry skin. If you use moisturizer, apply it and let it dry for about 1 minute before you dust with the Mattify powder. One application of Mattify in the morning keeps me oil-free for about 4 hours…which is a very long time for me. I re-apply it at lunch and am good to go for another 4 hours. Normally I was having to use those blotting papers every single hour so my face wouldn’t look like an oil-slick! Hope this helps you out!|||Ok..


When you%26#039;r skin gets like that you can use translucent powder.


It sucks any oil from your face and when you put it on, it doesnt keep your face all white looking.It blends in with your skin tone.You can find these in like pharmacys.|||If you wear makeup, you can use powder. That will prevent your face from getting oily. If you don%26#039;t wear makeup, I would try getting a facial wash and moisturizer that promotes keeping the oily on your face to a minimum. Try Nuetrogena Rapid Clear. It is meant for acne but works great at keeping the oil on your face at bay. You can also carry facial blots. That will help to remove the oil from your face.|||Make sure you have the right products.





You should cleanse tone and Moisturize your face twice a day - Once in the morning and In the evening before Bedtime.





Stick to the same products you use. Don%26#039;t randomly one day Pick whatever is in front of you - This will let you down.





Drink plenty of water.





Eat fruit and veg with Lots of Vitamin C and Fibre.





Set yourself a balanced meal time.





Cut down on the chips and Chocolate - These make your Skin Oily.





Excercise daily - Join the gym.





I hope I helped.|||you can use blotting sheets. or you can go to any make up counter and ask what type of cleanser or make up to use thats best with oily skin.|||okay so this is what i heard somewhere. you have to wash your face with this flour called basin you can find it at any indian grocery store. then you mix the basin with water and wash your face with that. you put it on your face, wait 5 minutes then wash it off. do this in the morning and at night.|||cut tomato into 2 slices,and then start rubbing them gently onto ur skin...do it 4 about 5mins..then wash it off...this will not only remove the oil on ur face but will also give a bright glow to ur face...

No comments:

Post a Comment