Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of the redness in a pimple with sensitive skin?

I have two pimples on my right cheek, do you know how to get rid of the redness in the pimple or better, get rid of them in a couple days? I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser, I have tried a lot of Neutrogena treatments, even baking soda! But don%26#039;t worry, not all at once. Please help!|||try putting ice onto your pimples. it mite reduce the redness of it and even make the pimple be gone. also you should try to steam your face. or you can put toothpaste on your pimple to dry it out.|||Neutrogena just came out with a new product that was made for helping redness on pimples. It uses aloe vera and chamomille. I know from personal experience that aloe vera gets rid of a lot of red spots. So this new product i think should work.





if you cant get that, just plain aloe vera could work too.





neutrogena new product:





http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>|||I know this sounds weird but i use vinegar to dry it out and then i use Noxzema face wash to help get rid of the redness. i have really sensitive skin too so only put vinegar right on the spot cause it will dry you face out.|||Well i had two on my nose so i tries using this stuff called Noxema and it works awesome they were gone in about two or three days!|||us regular toothpaste overnight.. it should tone down the redness and help the pimple go away.. dont use gel toothpaste though!|||Try panoxyl spot cream gel - it is good for sesitive skin, I tried it and it works. I hope this helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment