Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I tighten my skin without the use of surgery?

I know there are plenty of people who have lost weight and lifted their breast with the use of weight lifting. I am in the process of losing weight. My chest has gotten smaller but i feel like the skin is getting looser but they feel smaller. Any suggestions?|||It takes time to get there but most people I%26#039;ve seen with %26quot;tight%26quot; skin were physically fit. The only exceptions were the very old and the sun-weathered.





Note I mean it when I say %26quot;physically fit%26quot;. These are not bodybuilders, dieters, or other extremists. The most %26quot;fit%26quot; people I%26#039;ve met are extremely well-balanced -- musicians, runners, dancers, yoga enthusiasts, martial artists. They practice a blend of endurance, speed, flexibility and strength. They%26#039;re also very healthy.





Rather than lifting weights, I recommend you take up an athletic indoor activity like dancing or martial arts. It%26#039;s more fun than grinding away in a weight room, more balanced over the whole body and you%26#039;ll definitely fit your skin better in the long run.|||do weights. Start with 1kg dumbells and work your way up each week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment