Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are there any at home skin laser treatments on the market?

I%26#039;ve seen all these advertisements for the skin laser treatments at the dermatology office and I just wanted to know if there is something similiar that is available as an at-home treatment...





Where could you purchase that kind of equipment?|||No there are not, and for good reason. An untrained person operating a laser can easily burn themselves with scarring, or even blind themselves. I have had laser hair removal, and if you ever do, you will see that the tech operates with eye protection at all times.|||I don%26#039;t think there is one for at home but I can tell you if you want beautiful skin try arbonne. This is an absolutely amazing line of beauty stuff. i out about it at a local salon and dont know how I lived without it.


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment