Monday, April 26, 2010

What hair color would look good with hazel green eyes and pale skin?

Okay i want to dye my hair i have hazel green eyes and pale skin what color would look good?|||a dark shade of brown|||I have hazel eyes too, and i had highlights for a while, and my face just looked pale and weird, the only dark thing was my eyebrows. So I just got my hair colored with a non permanent color that you apply like every month and a half, and I got the Chocolate brown, it is rich and warm, but not too dark, my eyes look amazing now, greener than ever. You should try it.|||jet black would look awesome agianst your skin %26amp; it would bring out your eyes :)|||Do Brown hair and then get lighter brown highlights. :]|||i thin blonde


or light brown|||blonde, hope you like what ever color you choose ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment