Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I remove dead skin cells from my face and body?

I tried using a loofah but it kinda hurts. I dont know if I am using it right. Can I use a loofah on my face? If so, what and how should I do it? Also, are there any homemade mixtures to help get rid of dead skin cells?|||I use a mixture of salt (regular or sea ), sugar, small amount of almond oil or olive oil and honey. It removes dead skin, hydrates and helps with acne. The salt helps acne.I have used it for years.|||Thanks!.. i will try it :) Report Abuse
|||MOST DEFINIETLY WORKS!!!!


I tried the mixture as soon as i got offline just out of curiosity and i saw results as soon as i removed it.I was a little confused as to how much of each ingredient to use but I kinda just added til it felt right and it REALLY works.Thanks Sooo Much 4 sharing Report Abuse
|||Just take a nice shower. Using your hands and sponges to scrub ought to be good enough. Shampoo helps too.|||The best exfoliator is plain old sugar. It takes off the dead skin and is a natural healer.


You can make your own exfoliator with sugar and some essential oil, like almond to moisturize.|||apricot scrubs or other scrubs work great! spend about a minute gently working it over your face with your hands %26amp; rinse off. your skin should feel somewhat cool afterward. thats what happens when you get the dead skin cells off. dont do this often. i would say once a week too avoid irritation. %26amp; cleanse like normal. your skin will feel soo soft!|||Hello,


there are many recipes for body scrub that you can make at home. It is important to either make your own or purchase a scrub to keep the skin healthy. Need to keep the dead skin off. The face need a little lighter maybe softer scrub.





Nice day,


Beckie

No comments:

Post a Comment