Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I grow back skin on my index finger?

My finger has got ripped parts of skin and it%26#039;s gets bigger every time I put hot water (e.g. have a shower) the ripped skin gets larger and what do i do or use to make my skin grow back because it gets annoying.|||try moisturizing it and not touching it for a while. maybe some antibiotics? bandage it when taking a shower|||it gets bigger because during a shower your skin is absorbing some water. the same reason your skin gets %26#039;pruney%26#039;. just don%26#039;t pick at it, if you pick at it it will take longer to heal. after a shower don%26#039;t rub the area dry, pat dry. that will help keep more skin covering the area instead of being rubbed off.


it%26#039;ll take a bit but it will heal by itself|||Hmmmm...well..... I%26#039;m not sure that...





Oh, wait!





I know!





Just buy Dr. Derma%26#039;s %26quot;Skin Tonic (for instant skin replacement!)%26quot;





Just add water!|||how bout taking it to the docter,or putting something around it, to protect it, yikes! how did it happen though?|||Rip the skin off and put a water proof band-aid on.|||yackkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment