Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of an under the skin pimples?

I have been using my regular face wash and everything but it just won%26#039;t go down =/. Any suggestions?|||You need to get benzoyl peroxide cream. They have all kinds at drugstores..before bed you put a little bit of the cream on the pimples and rub it in. Do this for a couple of days and it%26#039;ll go down|||I had perfect skin, and in one month, I was left with under the skin pimples. No one was able to see them, but they could be felt. Anyway I went to the derm, and she put me on accutane (which isn%26#039;t bad, like people say it is) and now their gone and they haven%26#039;t come back. So if creams and facial wash aren%26#039;t doing anything, they may need something stronger, like antibiotics. I would take an appointment with your doctor, just to be on the safe side.|||I had that same problem no more than 3 days ago, I was at work and I scratched my face just to find a nice red one on the tip of my nose. I used Clean and Clear Advantage acne spot treatment, and it was gone by the next morning. Just wash, apply and leave it be.





Best wishes|||You can place a warm wet tea bag over the area or a cotton ball dipped in lemon juice (don%26#039;t use lemon juice if you have a sensitive skin). Check out http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info and home remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment