Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I treat my skin which has blistered and turned purple ?

I burned part of my right abdomen and right thigh when I was preparing tea yesterday.My skin has blistered and turned purple. I applied ice and cold water immediately and after that I applied Burnol to get relieve from burning sensation. The Dermatologist prescribe me with Silverex and Antibiotic. Is there anything more to do? Will this treatment heal my skin.|||I remember when I got severely burned with hot water. I was hospitalized and it took almost a month of time to get back to work. That time doctors prescribed me the silverex cream. I would say it is one of the most effective topical medication for burned skin. When your blister will dry you can even try coconut oil plus camphor paste on burned skin to remove the scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment