Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i make my skin return to its orignial color?

I have tan skin that is pretty light. But it always gets really dark in the pring and summer. And it gets lighter again in the winter. Well, spring just started and I am running track. Therefore, I am out in the sun a lot and I have gotten A LOT darker. I tan very easily and I really dont like how dark I have gotten. And I am going to keep getting darker until track is over. Then this summer I am supposed to travel to india and I am going to get a lot of comments on how dark my skin has gotten. I dont want this to happen. So, is there any cream I can use on my face to lighten it that is safe andn gives fast results. Or any lootion for my body? I use spf. 30 but it doesnt work and I think it makes my skin darker. I have also been putting lemon and honey n ym face for the past three days but haven%26#039;t seen any results. What should I do?|||You are like the Sahara fox.|||Stay away from the lightening creams. Use a waterproof sweatproof/active SPF and make sure to reapply it every hour if sweating or in water. Wear a hat and longer sleeves if possible. Stay out of the sun if you can.|||First take a picture of yourself, indoors and outdoors during the day. Then you can see if you are that much darker. Don%26#039;t just trust the mirror in the bathroom because the lighting is lower than natural light, in other words you probably look lighter in the regular world.





That said, if you still don%26#039;t like it, use a higher spf, if you look around some have titanium something(I can%26#039;t recall the word) and go up to like spf80. So get yourself some of that, and when not running, get in the shade, or use an umbrella. If someone asks, tell them you burn easily.|||you are one of a few who gets darker skin in the summer


dont worry =be happy=think what they would say if you were all white

No comments:

Post a Comment