Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I remove dead skin particles from my face?

I have dead skin ALL OVER my forhead,some on my cheeks and a little at the end of my nose,


How do I remove that?


Im now using Neutrogena Extra gentle facial wash,because everything else was giving me dry skin.


So is there any natural way to remove the dead skin?|||You can use an exfoliator. That%26#039;s what they are designed to do.





Some options: Benefit%26#039;s Pineapple Facial Polish (about $25), ExfoliKate (but it%26#039;s pricey). There are others out there - Olay usually has good products too.





But you need the products with granular %26#039;beads%26#039; in them, not just the facial wash which is a cleanser for everyday and should be used the other 6 days of the week.





Don%26#039;t use them more than once a week or you%26#039;ll dry out your skin too much. Always do exfoliating at nite so your skin heals while you sleep. This is a situation where more isn%26#039;t better. You could do damage to your skin. Follow the product instructions.





Don%26#039;t scrub your face too hard; it%26#039;s not necessary. And follow the exfoliating with a moisture cream to help soothe your skin.|||I use micro-dermabrasion crystals. I purchase them and then add them into my facial cleanser when I need to exfoliate my skin. Works better than anything that I have ever used... Good Luck!|||You could use a mild exfoliating peel. i know that proactive has a good one but any of them should work.|||Neutrogena made my skin drier but what I do is after I use mine I moisturize.|||scrub it with a ruff rag and all lose bits will come off

No comments:

Post a Comment