Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I match my skin color to a foundation?

I%26#039;ve tried before myself but didn%26#039;t work. i have fair skin I would say. When i%26#039;ve gotten a foundation it%26#039;s either too light or a little too dark so I don%26#039;t know which one is right for me!|||This is probably the most effective method:





Don%26#039;t use the transparent cards they provide at the drugstore, they get a fairly close match, but not as close as it could be. Instead, open a bottle that you think closely matches your skin (just don%26#039;t get caught!) and apply it to a patch on your face. If you apply it to your hand it wont work, because in most cases your hand will be darker than your face.





Then go outside of the store and look in a mirror (like your car mirror). If you stay inside the store you may not get an accurate answer because most stores use fluorescent lights, which will change the appearance of it.





Just keep experiementing until you find the right one :)


I recommend liquid because it looks more natural, good luck!|||I%26#039;ve had difficulty in the past with my foundations as I to have fair skin. I currently use Rimmel and have found it matches my skin perfect. That%26#039;s my preference in make up. If you really have difficulty with matching foundation to your skin tone, go to a cosmetic shop and have someone there help match a foundation to your tone.





As for liquid or powder foundation I prefer liquid then use a translucent powder on top. But again that%26#039;s my preference. You really need to see yourself what you prefer.|||go to a sephora or macy%26#039;s and they will do ur make-up! they match u up with names and colors that way if u go to a drug store u have an idea of what to choose such as ivory or light beige u know? and get samples so u can match up by looking at the color! its at no cost to get a match and it saves money|||the best thing to do is to look for a product that is closest to your skin color and try samples. when you are applying the sample, the color that blends the most with your skin is the product you need.|||Try a little dab of the foundation on the back of your hand... that usually works... I too am fair skinned and covergirl usually is my closest match. Hope that helps. :)|||http://www.hairfinder.com/make-up/founda鈥?/a>








this will help you c(:|||When ur buying first try in ur hand still blend in ur skin

No comments:

Post a Comment