Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i moisturize the skin around my eyes without burning it?

I have very sensitive skin around my eyes, including my eyelids, but lotions irritate and burn the skin. Any ideas on what I could use that wont%26#039; burn?|||Just close your eyes and put the lotion on your face.Make sure it%26#039;s fragrance free lotion.It should tell you whether or not it%26#039;s fragrance free on the front of the bottle.|||try the eye treatment from Jafra cosmetics; on the website you can read about the ingredients in the products; I was just told recently that a person with skin sensitivities due to chemo used these products as they were the only ones that didn%26#039;t burn her skin|||plz cut the cucumber and put it one peace on your eys sometime|||For starters, Make sure you wash your hands before ever touching your face or eyes!





Put a thin coat of Vaseline around your eyes.


This will help with continued use.


Vaseline is a great product- its used on babies privates (it keeps them soft and rash free), Vaseline is also used to soften dry, ashy, flaky, irritated skin.|||Clinique makes a great moisturizer specifically for the skin around the eyes. It%26#039;s the one I use and it%26#039;s great.

No comments:

Post a Comment