Monday, April 26, 2010

How do i get shiney skin that smells good?

How do i get shiney skin that smells good for my legs and arms... i%26#039;ve heard there are some oils that smell good and are good for your skin while they make your skin look shiney and sexy...


thank you|||Make sure you exfoliate - a lot. Then all you have to do is find an oil you like. Coconut is especially good for the skin since it%26#039;s kind of anti-bacterial. If you mix it with a scent you like, you can%26#039;t smell the coconut.|||Well girl... taking a shower really works!|||Well, first, don%26#039;t stay under the sun too much. Second, I know this soap (dove) and it really works for a clean and good-smelling body. Third and last, use lotion, I prefer Johnsons, use it every after bath and before you sleep. I don%26#039;t know about those oils you%26#039;re talking about but this is what I do... TRY IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment