Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you prevent your skin from becoming loose after pregnancy?

Will working more on my abs right now, tightening and toning , make it more durable and ready for the stretch? (lol)|||It couldn%26#039;t hurt, but in the long run, after 9 months of stretching, your stomach will be loose. Your stomach holds what amounts to a bowling ball, gradually stretching over time. Once you deliver, that ball is suddenly gone, and your skin doesn%26#039;t bounce back like a rubber band. As soon as you get the all-clear from your doctor, start exercising. Run, walk, do any exercise that will get your heart rate up.|||I wouldn%26#039;t advise that as a friend of mine%26#039;s muscles ripped when she was pregnant and she ended up with a hernia. The skin should be fine if you exercise as soon as you comfortably can. You should use Bio Oil before and after for stretch marks.|||I think genetics has alot to do with it. I had great abs when I got pregnant and it did nothing to help me. Hopefully you%26#039;ll be luckier than I was. I think it also depends on how big the baby is. My 1st was 9lbs12oz. He killed my stomach!!|||Exercise is the cue you are looking for.|||are u really blindd????








u seem sad. its ok.......im sad too.|||Getting back to your normal weight is your first step. If you are under 30, typically, your skin will return to what it was after about a year. No amount of exercise will tighten your skin. It just has to do it on its own.|||I don%26#039;t think anything can prepare for the amount of stretching that will be a result from pregnancy.





Your abdominals have nothing to do with it since they are muscles underneath your fat and skin. It%26#039;s the skin that stretches..not the abdominals.





The reality is..you%26#039;ll have loose skin after the pregnancy..your skin will be stretched out way to much for it to go back to normal.|||Gaining weight gradually, steadily during pregnancy should help too. It%26#039;s a plus if your abs are tone before pregnancy however your genes and age determine how elastic your skin is.

No comments:

Post a Comment