Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How Can I Get The Skin On My Heel To Grow?

I know, this is weird, but I had a lot of hard, dead skin on my heel, so I was an idiot and clipped some of it with clippers. So now, even though I stopped after that a while ago, when I get my feet wet, you can still see weird indensions in my heel where I clipped the skin. It%26#039;s been FOREVER! How do I get it to grow back faster? Is there a way?|||well i had a blister once and i clipped the dead skin off to and it wouldn%26#039;t grow back and my cross country coach said to buy


second skin this probably sounds gross but it helps stimulate skin growth good luck ;)|||0_o|||put super glue on it and let it dry. after 3 days.....hit it hard and fast with a pumice stone. Your heel will be normal and nice by Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment