Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good makeup remover for eye makeup and for young skin?

Okay so I%26#039;m looking for something that removes eye makeup but can be used for removing foundation too, but like mainly for removing eye makeup. Also, can you please tell me where to get it from? |||I use Johnson and Johnson eye makeup remover and if I%26#039;m lazy and don%26#039;t want to cleanse, tone and moisturise just to take off my makeup, I use Johnson and Johnson makeup removers. You can buy these products basically anywhere.|||I%26#039;m not too sure about removing foundation with it but Lancome Bi-facial is pretty good, it%26#039;s gentle and gets make-up off pretty good :) You can get it at the mall they usually have it at the make-up section.|||I just use regular Dove bar soap. It removes eye makeup and foundation.


Remover can irritate your eyes, I use Lancome and had a allergic reaction to it. |||Almay eye makeup remover pads.


They%26#039;re truely the best!


:)


You can find them at drug stores, HEB, or Target.


Pretty much anywhere where they sell makeup.


It%26#039;s inexpensive and works!|||The best thing to remove eye makeup is baby oil ,but ,I don%26#039;t reccomend it for removing foundation.You can buy it where baby products are sold.|||I suggest Johnson face and eyes makeup removal with blue pearls .it%26#039;s gentle on skin an removes even waterproof mascara .try it you%26#039;ll not regret.|||vaseline works REALLY GOOD. that may sound kinda weird usuing vaseline on your face but it REALLY works!!|||baby oil works perfectly and you can get it anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment