Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to temporarily turn your skin blue for a party?

Well, I have to dress up as this character for my little sister%26#039;s birthday party (yeesh) and I was wondering how to make the skin on my arms and face look blue? Or what product to use? My legs will be covered so that%26#039;s fine, and I don%26#039;t what to use that will come out within the next few days.





Thank you!





Sorry if this isnt in the right catagory I wasn%26#039;t sure where to put it.|||Um, don%26#039;t use food dye, you%26#039;ll be blue for a week, and the colored sunscreen turns clear after application. You should go to a costume store and get some body paint. It can be inexpensive, and it is meant for your skin.





OR you could go buy a pallet of blue eye shadows. Again, meant for your skin.





Have fun!|||I did it very successfully with a washable crayola marker one time. It lasted for a whole football game (so at least three hours) and I was able to wash it off very easily after I was done. It would probably have lasted much longer, b/c it was still pretty dark when I washed it all off.





You have to be patient to get your whole face and arms blue, but it will take much less time than you think. I think I did my face and neck in about 10 minutes.|||I%26#039;m sure that they make blue body paint. You see people at sporting events with it all the time. I would look through the yellow pages for a costume or party shop and give some calls. They should be able to help you. Or you can try to find some blue spandex lol and then just paint your face and hands.|||probably body paint would do the trick ;) but if you cant find that just use regular art paint it%26#039;l be fine you can scrub it of without alot of trouble, or if you cant even find regular pain use a sharpie|||blue zinc,or have a bath and put heaps of blue food dye in 6bottles will do the job depending on size|||That um.. blue sunscreen stuff for kids, snd there is different colors.. ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment