Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I make my skin irresistably soft?

I also want to have a golden tan without the stentch of self tanner. Help?|||Baby oil makes your skin soft, but it%26#039;s messy and hard to clean off the shower. I bought this lotion from Wal-Mart (it%26#039;s $4 a bottle), called Bodycology. It comes in several nice scents and is in the make-up aisle. I use it after my shower and before bed and my skin very soft. I%26#039;ve gotten compliments on the scent, too. I also use a body scrub in the shower.





As for the tan, they make some self tanners now that have pleasant scents. You could also lather up in a low SPF sunscreen and hit the pool/lake/beach. That%26#039;s what I do. I reapply often so I don%26#039;t burn.|||I%26#039;m not gonna be gross but I heard that baby pee makes your skin very soft but I don%26#039;t think you would put that on your face so I will give you another solution. Put Avocado on your skin and then buy a mascara but it has to be from a fruit and well that%26#039;s all I got to say about making your skin soft

No comments:

Post a Comment