Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where do I buy good skin protection from the sun?

I%26#039;m Cornwall this weekend to watch the Boardmasters surfing competition and to do some surfing myself. Im pretty fair skinned and want to make sure that I dont get burnt from the sun along with the reflection from the water.Where can I buy the zinc that crickers and surfers use?|||Hi,


You can buy sunscreen, sunblock and a variety of different coloured zinc at http://www.blockshop.co.uk if you%26#039;re based in Europe.





It%26#039;s a good idea to apply any sun protection at least half an hour before you%26#039;re going in the sun. Always reapply as well- especially if you%26#039;re heading in the water.|||I am like you....I live in a very sunny environment and love the beach yet am very fair. I am in Australia, I don%26#039;t know where you are but check this site out....





http://www.cancer.org.au/content.cfm?ran鈥?/a>





...if you are not from Australia then look up a cancer council on the web in your local area. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment