Monday, April 26, 2010

Vegans: Do you find your skin is clearer and your overall health is better?

Do you find that after reducing so many toxins from gross animal products that you feel more lively and healthy, and also your skin is clearer?


I read that becoming a vegan can siginifically clear pimples and brighten your complexion.|||Yup, but this is not just the case for vegans. It goes for vegetarians too.|||There is evidence correlating milk consumption to acne vulgaris, so when you eliminate that from your diet it helps.|||definately......everything is much better... especially when i get all my fibre for the day early....but avoid canned stuff it is full of additives and beef juices.....let me guess you read it on a vegan site....please, if i told you i loved you and you read it here online would you believe that too....animal products are no more toxic than vegetables....it is all about moderation...but if you choose to do it to promote animal welfare then more power to you... but for the sake of saying it is toxic,,,, wrong vegans have health issues that are not prevailant to meat eaters...so educate yourself wisely in you nutritional needs before jumping on the vegan wagon...|||my over all health is perfect i never get sick, but i still do have skin issues sometimes|||Yes, but it can also be extremely detrimental to your health if you don%26#039;t choose your foods carefully.|||Sorry to burst your bubble, but this isn%26#039;t the case.|||im not vegan sorry but my friend is and he has zero pimples|||Yes. 100%. My acne of many years vanished in a week or two after I stopped eating meat (and all other animal products). Ever since, I%26#039;ve also never really been sick, nothing sicker than a couple colds that lasted a day or so over the span of 17 years. I got really sick from cigarette smoke in a small room twice. Other than that, I%26#039;ve has a surge of energy, hardly need much sleep, brain whirls with thoughts, felt like a cloud I didn%26#039;t know was there was lifted from my mind, my recovery from exercise vastly improved, etc. etc. Also, it%26#039;s not about becoming vegan, but becoming a healthy vegan. You know, whole foods, no junk foods even if they are vegan. If I eat sugary foods, small acne bumps will appear, or very oily foods, but nothing anywhere near the scope of acne I had when eating animal products (and I was always into exercise, fitness, drinking lots of water etc.).|||Well i dont belive that is true, it might be cause of the lose of oily foods, but you might still get pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment