Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can u remove a sharpie permanent marker from a baby's skin ?

My 2yo. daughter used a black sharpie to write it all over her body. And now we are having a hard time removing it. She also wrote it on our bed sheet and her mom%26#039;s signature jacket.Pls. help.Thanks to all.|||once its on its on....its not gunna come off your bed sheets of jacket.....for her on the other hand soak her in a bubble bath and scrub herr|||Try baby oil. That works well to break it down a lot of times.|||Good job keeping an eye on your two year old!!! Be thank full she did not get into something worse!!|||I%26#039;m a teacher and I use WD-40 to remove sharpie from everything. But after you use the wd-40 you have to use soap or another cleaner to remove the greasiness of the


WD-40. This works on any smooth surface, it does come off skin - I tried it on fabric and couldn%26#039;t get it out .|||I know that when I have gotten permanent marker on myself, rubbing alcohol works well. I am not sure if that is ok to use on a 2 y/o skin though. The sheets, might be a different story! Try oxi-clean. Good luck!|||Though I haven%26#039;t tried it, I have heard that hand sanitizer or shaving cream will remove sharpie marks from skin.





Rubbing alcohol is pretty good at removing ink from fabric.|||Her body: Leave it, it%26#039;ll wash/wear off in time.





Other things: well, sharpie ink is soluble in rubbing alcohol. You might try dabbing the sheet with a paper towel that%26#039;s damp with rubbing alcohol.|||Do not use alot of alcohol on baby it can make her ill...and don%26#039;t scrub her...two years olds get into stuff quick eh%26#039; ...usually baby wipes work pretty good...then a bath...then you have to wait...let her play then wipe her off with a wipe again it%26#039;ll fade by later....by the way it%26#039;ll take awhile to come off hands ...baby will live...I dont think that jacket will though...

No comments:

Post a Comment