Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the fastest/easiest way to clear dark marks from my skin?

I have acne. Im a teenager, cant help it. But what is the easiest way to clear the dark marks that the acne left without purchasing any type of medicine. Like for example, is there any specific foods I could eat like more fruits. Idk I just want my skin clear before prom. I am actually considering on going|||use avon%26#039;s at home glycolic peels they work great on marks|||i heard of this mask to take care of those dark spots but haven%26#039;t tried it myself, but sounds legit





you just need strawberries and powder milk mash %26#039;em together and apply it every night before bed or about three nights a week if you have sensitive skin!





ps: dont cover it up! use clinique make up they have some especially for treatment of acne so it covers AND heals its only $21 and lasts a long time its great for oily skin also and doesn%26#039;t feel cakey at all!





and by eating fruits i think maybe just pretty much avoid junkfood and eat more vegs %26amp; fruits you%26#039;ll def notice a difference in your health and complexion|||Loreal never fail make up canceler.

No comments:

Post a Comment