Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best eye shadow and liner colors for olive-fair skin and brown eyes?

I also want to know how to apply eyeliner for my skin tone, I have normal size eyes which i want to make look bigger. I love big eyes.


Thanks!|||Your description sounds a lot like me. So hopefully I can help you out. When I apply eyeliner, I put a thin line on my eyelid, very close to my lashline. Sometimes I will wing it out a bit. If I use a thick line, I take it from the middle of my eyelid (very thin and close to the lashline) and then I gradually go up as I get to the end of my lash line (it will kind of look like a ramp). To make you eyes bigger you can use white eyeliner on you lower inner rims. Or you can skip on using black eyeliner inside your inner rims and instead use a pale gold eyeshadow on your lower lash line. I%26#039;ve done this and it makes my eyes appear bigger and makes a %26quot;wide awake look%26quot;.





Here are some links to pics as an example:

No comments:

Post a Comment