Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you stop your skin getting dry and flakey after bathing?

Latley when I get out of the bath my skin gets flakey and dry, how can I stop this? and why does it do this?|||thats no problem.


Apply body moisturiser immediately after taking bath.


Any body lotion like vaseline will do.|||i would try putting a mouisturising cream on it, not just a cheap one, but a proper one, like vaseline intensive care, of body shop spf 15, these are really good body moisturisers, i would put it on, before and after the bath, before bed, and in the morning to stop going flakey:D hope this helps :D good luck :D|||I have really bad dry skin. I usually use lots of moisturiser straight after bathing-I towel dry first buy make sure I%26#039;m not totally dry. I often use the really concentrated ones like Neutrogena on the very dry bits, but Superdrug do a good one which is only a pound or so. It says it%26#039;s for hands but I use it all over.


I think the thing is to be consistent-do it every time you bath, not just now and again.


I often find my skin is much dryer in winter, but not sure if this is just me!|||you need to apply body moisturisers specifically for dry skin. Otherwise you can also opt for body butters too.|||I would try putting on some really god lotion.The stuff with vitamin E or aloe vera is works really good!Also try Tahiti Sweetie form Bath and Body Works, I have it and it works great. Good Luck:)|||Lotion helps =)

No comments:

Post a Comment