Monday, April 26, 2010

How do you make your skin a little lighter than average?

Well im a little bit dark skinned but not so dark. I want to stay black but just a little lighter. Any suggestions on what i should to get a lighter skin color?|||apply tomato,potato,cucumber and lemon juice mixed together for 20 min everyday its great to lighten the skin|||We always want the opposite of what God blessed us. I wish I had that lovely carmel look that I can only get from tanning. My sister inherited the lovely dark Native American look from my mom and I inherited the Anglo skin of my father and we both would love to exchange our looks, but we are happy to not change it. Enjoy your dark looks. I love exotic|||use foundation although im light skin i also like darker skin people so be happy with what you got =]

No comments:

Post a Comment