Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I clean sheep skin rugs?

I have 2 fluffy white sheep skin rugs from Ikea. They could use a clean, but I don%26#039;t want to wreck them. Any suggestions?|||this website will help alot|||Good answers, similar to what is said here: www.sheepskin.org.uk/sheepskin鈥? Report Abuse
|||Buy a Sheep Dip off of E-bay.





The farming industry is on its knees, you should be able to find a diamond white bargain on there!





muhahahahaha...|||detergent|||i have one too and my kitty thinks that it%26#039;s it%26#039;s mother so it would suck on it and i just put it in the washing machine and it is completely ok dont worry about it.|||I think you could hand wash them with cold water and the mild detergent used for woolen clothes. Do they have any washing instructions? If you are afraid to do that, you could ask a dry-cleaner if they would undertake to clean them.|||not too much detergent and make sure to use cold water or it will shrink(trust me it happened to me) Alternativly you can get a professional.|||My mum once had the same problem. She worked in a dry cleaners so she washed them at home in our washer and put lots of lanolin in as conditioner that she%26#039;d brought home. Why not ask in your dry cleaners as it would be a shame to ruin them.

No comments:

Post a Comment