Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I make my skin softer and less pimply?

I am 24 and get a lot of small acne on my shoulders, back and arms. I would love to have soft smooth skin for my boyfriend and am wondering if anyone knows of any products or tips for getting rid of the pimples. Doctor%26#039;s prescriptions have only helped with my face acne not on my body.|||t-zone back and neck spray








it works reellii well|||well i liv in england so i dont no if u get it in america





boots superdrug asda nd all thoses type of stores Report Abuse
|||Howdy! , Well i had my formal last year and was freaking out because i also get break outs around my back area , i dont know a long term resolution , but temporary , buy a product with benzoyl peroxide , its in most acne face washes and stuff , once youve rubbed that on your area of where pimples occur pat it with a towel that has been dipped and squeezed in boiling water to refresh the pores. Hope this helps you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment