Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I soothe my skin around my nails?

I%26#039;ve finally quitted biting my nails, and they%26#039;re growing just fine, but the skin around my nails is really sore, and it%26#039;s all chipping off, and it%26#039;s red and inflamed, and it%26#039;s causing me to pick and peel it even more, which is a bad habit. How can I sooth this and make it smooth and soft again? |||First of all you are stressed out, probably caused by a long distance relationship!...try not to worry so, everything will work out the way you want it to.....in the meantime, you need to stop picking at your cuticles, wash them well, then imerse in detol (diluted as directed) dry then put plasters on the areas until healed....I hope it works my dear|||try neosporin around your nails every evening before bed for three or four days, keep a gentle cuticle ointment on them during the day (burt%26#039;s bees makes a good one). then use the cuticle ointment or a good, thick cream every night before bed forever. your nails will be strong and flexible, not brittle. your cuticles will thank you, too|||Try not to pick or bite it (I know you probably are trying). Use cuticle cream to soften it and push back your cuticles (skin around your nails.). However if your skin is sore then maybe use vaseline around your fingers, then they won%26#039;t go dry and it wil soothe them.|||Nivea hand lotion should do the trick and maybe even using a barrier cream once in a while so as to protect your skin, but then hay what do i know i%26#039;m a man :)|||lotion, manicure(in a spa or by urself), soak in warm water.


dont bite ur nails, and i know som people bite the skin near their nails, DEFINITELY dont do that.|||Try Emily Skin Soothers salve. It is good for dry skin conditions, simple and natural.





www.emilyskinsoothers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment