Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I tansform my skin into healthy glowing and shining?

I dont have pimples yet but they are starting to appear little ones on my forheads and some on my cheecks help! I hav enioticed I havnt been caring for my skin.........I want beautiuful soft glowing skin what are some HEALTHY ways I can do that . I am only 11 after all.And FAST ways please.|||hey girl, its really very easy: cut back on the junk food, drink lots of water and find an Antiblemish/exfoliator. I like Saint Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemishes and Blackheads. I also use the Clean and Clear Acne Advantage kit, $18.95 at Walmart and it works pretty good too|||Drink water everyday, you will notice REAL improvement by the end of this month.|||Use a moisturizer like aveeno..it is great for the skin =))

No comments:

Post a Comment