Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any good skincare tips or skin care products that you know of?

I have combination skin, and the top of my nose has blackheads.


I was wondering if there was any way to minimize the appearance?


I mean, I%26#039;d rather invest in a good skin care product than a foundation that makes the problem worse.


Thanks for your time!|||I love Queen Helene Mint Julep face mask. It helps shrink the pores on your nose and blackheads go away. It%26#039;s only a few dollars at any drug store.|||I hear you. Foundation only makes my skin worse.





I use Olay Acne Wash. At one time I had a blackhead scrub that also exfoliated the skin. Just look in your local drugstore for something.





If your skin is a combination then you might try skin ID by neutragena.





http://www.skinid.com/econsumer/clearski鈥?/a>|||I know this may sound stupid or too commonly used, but seriously drink water. Drink as much as five to seven glasses of water each day. I didn%26#039;t believe it until I gave it a chance and know my skin has gotten smoother and cleaner.





Remember to wash your face in the morning and night too! I usually do this thing with my face I call frostbite. I use a clean cloth and rinse it with cold water and wash my face with it. When your face dries, it will become kind of cold and kind of stiff.





After use a clean and clear sensitive skin deep cleaning formula (it%26#039;s blue) and it helped me a lot. Just remember to use a clean cotton ball or a cotton swab and put some of the formula on it and scrub gently on places you would like to clean. After, wait about a minute and rinse with mild water. When you wake up, wash your face and use the clean and clear wash if needed.





Oh ya, remember not to drink water before you sleep because it can cause panda eyes (dark circles).|||Hi my name is Geena and I am an Avon Rep and beauty Consultant. I recommend this product to all my customers. to purchase go to http://www.youravon.com/rkarish





Clearskin庐 Professional Acne Treatment System


618-122


Clinically proven to be as effective as PROACTIV庐 Solution 3-Step System!** Formulated with an exclusive blend of key ingredients:


- Salicylic Acid* OTC active treatment to clear, reduce %26amp; help prevent acne blemishes.


*Scrub %26amp; Lotion only.


- Glycolic Acid An effective skin retexturizer.


- Exclusive Zinc Hexapeptide-11 Designed to help control surface oil in oily-prone skin.





3 steps to skin that%26#039;s clearer in just 3 days!





Dr. Karcher says: %26quot;The first thing I tell my patients is that a good skin care routine is the foundation for great skin. And keep it simple! Use each step morning and night for the best results possible.%26quot;





How to use:


Step 1 Cleanse Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub contains our exclusive Oil Control System. Exfoliates pores; leaves skin feeling cool, clean and healthier-looking. 4.2 fl. oz.





Step 2: Tone Clarifying Toner Pads specially formulated to help retexturize, calm and soothe; skin looks and feels smoother after just one use. 45 pads.





Step 3: Treat Daily Correcting Lotion multi-tasking treatment lotion visibly minimizes pores and controls surface oil. Proven to even skin tone. 2 fl. oz.





Meet our Clearskin庐 PROExpert, Dr. Cheryl Karcher. Board-certified, nationally recognized expert in aesthetic medicine and consulting dermatologist to the titleholders of the Miss Universe, Miss USA %26amp; Miss Teen USA.


http://shop.avon.com/shop/assets/images/prod/PROD_1067543_LG.gif|||i really like proactive. But i also like any sort of apricot scrub. As far as foundation goes its true it always makes the problem worse. However, i use Dinair Airbrush Makeup and its all water based so its not bad for your skin. its the only foundation that i found that has not made my skin worse off.|||i have tryed pretty much all the acne skincare items everything from proactive and skinID to what you can buy in the drug stores nothing worked





untill I tryed the avenno products that say helps prevent breakouts not my skin is soft and clear and a more even skin tone|||I agree with rstanley, Queen Helene mint julep, this is what I been using for the past couple of month%26#039;s and it is incredible how great it works. My skin looks 1000 times better.. Try it, you want be disappointed at all.. Good Luck to you!!!|||I use AcneFree it%26#039;s amazing it works just like Proactiv..But Cheaper for like $20.00. My skin is free of acne and the toner is clearing my acne scars, And as far as the blackheads Queen Helene Mint Julep face mask works very well for those.|||If you%26#039;re young, look into Clean Start. If you%26#039;re older, look into some of Dermalogica%26#039;s mediBac products and/or their Age Smart line. It%26#039;s pricier than what you%26#039;d find at the store, but it%26#039;s 1000x better.

No comments:

Post a Comment