Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some ways to keep my perfume lasting longer on my skin?




I love buying new perfumes and I love all the scents, but whenever I spray it on before school, by the time I get to first period I can%26#039;t smell it anymore. What are some techniques to make the scent last longer? I know I need to spray it on again every so often but when I spray a lot I smell too bad. So anyway, I just want to keep the scent lightly on my skin so that when I go by you%26#039;ll be able to smell my perfume and not choke :) Thanks !|||rub a little petroleum jelly on the places you plan on spraying the perfume(neck,wrists, etc.) the spray your perfume on those spots|||Crazy enough. Its still on your skin. You%26#039;re skin is always thirsty for moisture. Your senses adapt to your perfume so the more you spray on, the more the smell will be over powering to everyone.





A good trick to let the scent last you a long time (and you can smell it too) in the morning when you%26#039;re straightening your hair or whatever...spray some on your brush. Brush your hair, style and enjoy. Sounds crazy but it gets the burnt hair smell out and the smell of your perfume. Every time you take a whiff or somene else does, it won%26#039;t be overpowering.





Hopefully this works.|||rub lotion on your arms and legs or wherever. It makes the scent stick on better =]|||im try to find article related to this issue at here





http://www.skinback.com





its help me much

No comments:

Post a Comment