Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best hair removal technique for dark hair and light skin?

I have really dark hair - almost jet black, but I have very light skin. (Look at my avatar) Whenever I shave my legs, you can sometimes still see the black hair bud underneath my skin. So I am so self-conscious about my legs and I feel so uncomfortable wearing shorts or skirts! Does anyone else have this problem? What is the best way to make my legs look absolutely hairless? Preferably a technique I could do by myself at home...|||The best suggestion I could give you in which will make your tiny black hair roots disappear is using wax strips.





Its so simple to do, there is no heating up or any mess, since its a strip with some wax on it and all you do is put it on and strip away, it doesnt even hurt and there is no sticky wax stuck to your skin.





wax strips can be found in any beauty salon/shop


best of all, there is no hair or even black hair roots for 6 weeks:)|||Laser hair removal for home use. I had the same problem and wanted to get laser hair removal done at clinics but they are too expensive. Shopped around and recently started using xemos. It cost me $200+ with shipping and it seems to be better. But it%26#039;s quite a long term process and have to be very patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment