Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I prevent my skin from getting darker or how to make it lighter?

I am not a caucasian nor a dark person. I am more like a tan or latino, close to the white. So everyday this sun and other stuff is making my skin darker. How can I make my skin lighter? or what should I do or eat or whatever to make my skin look more white?


PS: I already know about the sunscreens.|||your best bet is seek out michael jackson, if anyone is a guru at becoming black to white it%26#039;s ol%26#039; mike!|||there are so many people out there that would love a natrual tan, and some of them burn instead of tanning.


you should be happy with yours and your ability to tan.





but, i guess covering yourself and not exposing your skin to the sun will help you keep your skin sort of white.


and sunscreens do help with the exposed bits|||well stay out of the sun and use suns cream|||sunscreen spf something|||ask michael jackson|||Go goth. I%26#039;m talking makeup, hair dye (black of course), and only come out at night. you%26#039;ll go from Mexican to Canadian in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment