Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I cleanse my skin everyday when i wear make up?

I wear foundation everyday. How can i cleanse my skin so i don%26#039;t get spots?|||Purity by Philosophy is the best cleanser I%26#039;ve ever used for removing makeup. Just rub it all over your face for 1 minute, then rinse and whatever your regular routine is. All the makeup melts off, no seperate eye makeup remover needed. It gets mascara and everything. I have been using this for years and haven%26#039;t found anything else like it. You don%26#039;t need pads, cotton balls or wipes of any kind with this.


Exfoliate 1-2 times a week too.|||Every morning and night you should cleanse, tone and then moisturize. You should use products that suit your skin eg. dry, oily, combination. You don%26#039;t have to spend a fortune to make your skin amazing just make sure the products don%26#039;t contain alcohol or are too harsh. I prefer cleansing wash but there are many different types like creams that you remove with cotton pads or even wipes.


If you are concerned about spots, mineral make up is really good as it wont clog pores. You don%26#039;t even have to worry if you forget to take it off!|||wash it when you get home|||i just use regular baby oil


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment