Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can i keep my skin moist and dry throughout the day?

I%26#039;m appearing to be having very dry skin on my back and under my boobs and little pimples. It%26#039;s not itchy 24/7 but it%26#039;s irritating, especially on the back as i have to itch with a spoon!





What creamé do you recommend me using to keep it soft and smooth and itch free?|||Drink a lot of fluids and take lots of green leafy vegetables and fruit along with it|||Thank you. Report Abuse
|||Keri for dry skin


I save me from bleeding


and it stop the inch


keep it in your locker or sth|||some good moistures|||Just go to a pharmacy,They%26#039;ll know which ones are good.|||try and get some moisturising cream... if you can a type called %26quot;E45%26quot; its the best for dry/ cracked skin...|||Use FCN

No comments:

Post a Comment