Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my skin stop itching after I shave?

Every time I shave, regardless of where, it itches something fierce 2-3 days afterwards.





I live in a very dry climate (NM) but I%26#039;ve tried moisturizing. I%26#039;ve also tried that stuff that gets rid of razor bumps, and Nair. Nothing has worked, and it%26#039;s driving me crazy!





Help?|||I would have a similar problem because the moisturizer I used weren%26#039;t moisturizing enough...then I started using THE BODY SHOP body butter religiously everyday after showering and it works! I use the coconut body butter but they make a bunch of different ones like mango, satsuma orange, strawberry, etc. It%26#039;s the only thing that really moisturizes and I would still buy it if the price was $50 (the price is around $16). U get alot of it too...they even sell little travel size ones for about $7 if u want to try it b4 u buy the big one...|||Actually, Clinique has a pre-shave lotion that you put on the day before you shave. It helps to stop you from getting the bumps. Then you can use lotion after you shave as normal. The bumps are a reaction. You need to try using a razor for sensitive skin as well and try one with 3 blades or more.|||Apply Johnson%26#039;s baby lotion after you shave. It helps me and prevents me from itching.|||What kind of shaving cream are you using? Maybe it is irritating your skin. I love aloe Skintimate for sensitive skin. Also use a moisturizing body wash like Olay with shea butter. And lots of lotion afterwards! I have dry skin and this really helps.|||MOISTURIZE!!! LOTS...!!!!!!|||Use %26#039;Johnson cream or Dove cream%26#039; apply gently after shave %26amp; dont use shaving cream it will create more irritation to avoid of skin burn. keep regular and dont use any alcholic spray all are the cuase of irritation and skin flames. Dont use any antisceptic soap even, it ill cuase more itching. .|||Apply Johnson%26#039;s baby lotion after you shave. It helps me and prevents me from itching. but before wash your area with water! clean! my doctor says sometimes u didn%26#039;t wash it clean it well then apply the lotion! if it gets worse go to a doctor and talk to him/her about ur problem|||after you shave wash with soap and water then take baby oil and rub it on , that will make your skin smooth and shiney. Then apply lotion that will stop the itching.

No comments:

Post a Comment