Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a really good intimate lubricant that will not irritate my skin?

Now at that point in my life I am looking for a lubricant. Preferably a lubricant that will not irritate my skin, will not harm my body in any way shape or form and is natural i.e. not full of rubbish like most of the lubricants out there today. No funny comments please.|||For sensitive skin it is best to avoid all chemical lubes that contain skin irritants like glycerine, parabens, sodium benzoate, vitamin E or grapefruit seed extract. There are very few that are hypoallergenic - KY (sorry to say) is about the worst one to suggest. Try googling hypoallergenic lubricants and check out what you find. Be wary of silicone lubes (Dimethicone or cyclomethicone - synthetic silicone oils) they are not natural oils, they coat skin a bit like cling film and feel really odd after making love.|||OOOhhhhh so to get best answer out of you... I have to PUT DOWN everyone else%26#039;s answer. I was speaking of personal experience not here to put others down.. Sad when you have to put down others to get points Report Abuse
|||I%26#039;m allergic to EVERYTHING...including latex!





I use the 1st KY ever made - nothing added - unscented


and I%26#039;ve never had a reaction





***BTW*** Do you have an STD question (haha)|||Plain KY jelly or the KY liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment