Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i get my skin super smooth?

I love my skin but i just can%26#039;t always keep it smooth.


I want to know how i can have it smooth and always moisturized . I would like it to be healthy and lood good%26gt;


Please help me find the product that i can use.|||Go for natural products that don%26#039;t contain allergens and alcohols.





Try the mask on my profile to help feed your skin cells to keep them healthy so you will look good.





In addition to the mask, add a bit of baking soda to your soap when you wash your face. This is a mechanical dermabrasion that gets rid of dead skin cells rather than chemical exfoliation (benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid) which kills skin cells to remove them from your skin. These chemicals also increase your risk of skin cancer. Salicylic acid is dermally absorbed and increases your risk of Reye%26#039;s Syndrome, a lethal liver and brain disorder.





Click my picture to get a great oatmeal mask. It%26#039;s perfect for a chilly winter night...





goofy%26#039;s got the right idea. However, when you wash the oil off, use a bit of baking soda as a gentle abrasive to make sure the dead skin cells get removed so you don%26#039;t break out. I oil and wash my face every night before I go to bed. I used to have oily skin, I don%26#039;t any more ;o) Sounds backwards but it really works!|||the best product to keep ur skin smooth is a clearasil toner!! its the best!!|||When you wake up in the morning, collect your pee. Use a cotton pad and wipe this over your face, wait for it to dry before adding make up etc. Your pee is sterile when it comes out and it is actually the best thing for balancing your skin. Moisturisers and toners are not natural and your skin will either fight back with more grease or just become dry and exhausted. Please try this pee thing - I used to have very bad spots but now it%26#039;s all gone and the non-spot-prone skin is as smooth as a baby%26#039;s skin. It also got rid of blackheads and closed open pores.





The effect is noticable after a couple of days!|||get your fave lotion and rub your skin 3 times a day in the morning, in the time for sunset, and for night|||Simple, rub yourself down with olive oil, sit around watch T.V.for a few hours and bathe.|||homemade brown sugar masks always do the trick for me and they leave my face feeling baby soft for almost a week|||The spa I go to uses a baking soda paste as an exfoliant. It works like microderm abrasion without the chemicals. It leaves your skin so soft and smooth. But with any exfoliant, you HAVE to use moisturizer, preferrably with a sunscreen, because the light can damage your unprotected skin. But this is the best way I know, and one of the least expensive too.|||you definitely MUST exfoliate. first, you need an exfoliator sponge. you can find them in most drugstores for a few bucks. then, you need product that scrubs. personally, i use neutrogena acne stress control power clear scrub, and you can get it for like $7 at drugstores. or you can make your own scrub out of oatmeal and honey or buy one of the more expensive exfoliators at sephora. after you scrub your face, put on moisturizer right away. my skin feels super silky after i do it. hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment