Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get the skin off this store-bought salmon?

I have a pound of salmon here with the skin on one side. Several time I%26#039;ve tried to peel and whittle it off, but it makes an ugly butchered mess. What%26#039;s the right way to do this?|||I fry it with the skin down. It then is much easier to peel or fillet off. Or serve it as is and let the eater eat it off the skin-Not as bad as it may sound to you.|||You can run a good filleting knife between the skin and the flesh. But I agree that cook it with it on, but always cook the skin side first.|||Filet it.


Enjoy.|||if you cook the fish with the skin still on, it will come off easily once the meat is cooked. although, the proper way to serve that particular fillet is with the skin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment