Saturday, December 26, 2009

What will the daily use of a good sunscreen do to my skin tone?

My parents want me to use sunscreen everyday because they say that the sun harms your skin and causes cancer.I%26#039;m a 15 year old guy and I%26#039;m not really into using creams(sunscreen) in my skin but they want me to use it.I%26#039;m afraid that my skin will get lighter or my tan will fade because of me using the sunscreen.|||I am a beauty therapist and see daily what peoples skin looks like when they don%26#039;t take care of it and not using some sort of sunscreen long term will do damage to your skin.


Men as well as women need to protect themselves not just from the harmful rays all year round because of the chance of getting skin cancer but it does also help with the tone of the skin and helps against premature aging.


I know at your age you think %26quot;What ever%26quot; but in the long term you would be happy to have great looking skin without pigmentation marks and the girls would love it to as it shows that you take a pride in your appearance.


Your tan would be a bit lighter than in other parts of your body that you didn%26#039;t apply suncreen but not majorally noticeable really in the long term.


Hope this helps.|||Try this one from BeautiControl: Cell Block-C New Cell Protection SPF 20 .It features the latest technology in sun protection in a superior blend of anti-aging ingredients and environmental protectants. Improves skin tone and diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Your skin may get a little bit lighter if you don%26#039;t spend a lot of time in the sun. However, if you spend a lot of time in the sun, you will still get some sun on your face. The SPF of 20 is not very much and will still allow some of the sun%26#039;s rays to get through. However, it won%26#039;t bleach your skin or take color away. It just might not allow as much sun in as normal and you might not tan as much. Hope that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment