Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What type of produce should I use if the part of my skin that has acne is also extremely dry?

On my forehead I have a lot of red acne, but I also have very dry, flaky skin on my forehead. Whenever I use acne medicine, my skin becomes more dry. Whenever I use moisturizer, my acne gets worse. Is there a product out there that would solve my skin problems?|||I used to have that exact problem. I acually just recently got rid of it and im super happy. I know how you feel too. But its easy to your face healthy and clear.





This is what my daily routine is, and it got rid of my bad skin in 2 weeks.





At night, wash your face with any normal face wash, then apply toothpaste on ONLY the spots with the acne, and leave it on overnight.





In the morning, wash your face with water and soap, then put some sunscreen on[i used to never put sunscreen on my face but it DOES make a difference!]





And once a week, make an avocado face mask and leave it on for


10-15 minutes.








That is really all i did!! and it works, just try it!|||That dry, flaky skin you refer to is not really dry, It is caused by excessive oils in your follicles. Keep it clean with mild soap or a face wash with benzoyl peroxide. It will take time for it to balance out and you should have clear skin with regular cleansing. Also, if your hair is touching your forehead, keep your hair clean and away from your forehead if possible.|||lol produce?


Maybe some tomatoss...





just kiddingg


I have always found that anti aging creams make my skin soft and less flaky.


It gets rid of dryness and I also use it as a moisturizer because sometimes my face drys up with a moisturizer...


weird eh?


I find it to get rid of any acne


{:


I use a Patrica Wexler i think from bath and body works.


Its expensive, but it works so well.


Also ask your dermo?


just to add that in.|||Dermalogica has always worked for me. The wash gets rid of acne, there is a masque that helps with the dryness as well as clearing your skin. check it out at skinid.com. Hope this helps!|||RED APPLE.|||apples|||http://faceforgirls.piczo.com talk to people about your skin here

No comments:

Post a Comment